Digital Ads Strategist
At Do Big Things, a Digital Ads Strategist develops and implements multi-platform paid media campaigns for a set of clients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Do Big Things is looking for a Digital Ads Strategist to join our ads team. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized self-starter who stays obsessively up-to-date on the digital advertising industry, and is constantly working to push the envelope.
Candidates should have experience with planning digital buys. The ideal candidate is an eminently adaptable worker who can make independent decisions about how to use clients’ budgets effectively and ensure that every dollar is spent to its best and highest use.
The Digital Ads Strategist will report to DBT’s Director of Ad Strategy. This person will work closely with our team of strategists to determine paid media campaign goals for multiple clients, and craft media plans to see that they’re accomplished. The Digital Ads Strategist will work with our Digital Tech team to help traffic, checklist, troubleshoot, and report on advertising campaign performance across clients. In addition, the strategist will maintain digital advertising vendor relationships, and keep the rest of the DBT team up-to-date on planning & buying best practices as ad technology evolves. Finally, the Digital Ads Strategist will be responsible for staying on top of billing issues and reconciliation as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in digital advertising planning
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager, DoubleClick Marketing Stack and Google AdWords
- Knowledge of media planning tools to forecast digital inventory availability and pricing
- Ability to be a real systems thinker who can comfortably hop between platforms
- Ability to independently project manage the successful execution and launch of a paid media campaign
- Ability to solve new problems and find answers to questions independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management & organization skills
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively against multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines
- Experience with progressive politics is preferred but not required
ADDITIONAL ROLE DETAILS:
Do Big Things is a remote company with offices in Chicago and Washington, D.C. While preference will be given to Chicago-based applicants, we welcome remote applicants as well. Do Big Things offers flexible work-from-home options, excellent insurance benefits and unlimited vacation days. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Salary range: $60,000 – $75,000
At Do Big Things, we believe the diversity of ideas, perspectives and cultures that our employees contribute to our company is among our strongest assets. We are proud to be an inclusive, equal-opportunity workplace. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community and others are strongly encouraged to apply.
WANT TO APPLY?
We’d love to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Digital Ads Strategist” in the subject line.